What information does Zero9 Services collect?
Zero9 Services may collect and hold information about you when –
1. Information provided by you at the time of accepting any of our services.
2. Information logged by our systems when you are using our services, including
the telephone numbers you call and get called from, visits to our web site, your
Internet Protocol (IP) address and the dates and times you log on and off our
3. If you contact us or we contact you, we may keep a record of that
How does Zero9 Services use your information?
Zero9 Services believes in full disclosure of any information gathering we do.
We may use the information we collect from you when you respond to a survey or
marketing communication, surf our website, or use certain site features in the following
1. To personalise user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content
and product offerings in which you are interested.
2. To improve our website in order to better serve you.
3. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service
4. To allow us to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and
5. To allow us to invoice you, and or collect any debt owed to us by you (unless you
pay by another agreed method).
Third Party Disclosure
1. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal
identifiable information unless we have your permission or are required too
2. We do not offer or include third party products or services on our website.
3. We do not plant cookies or allow third party behavioural tracking.
Zero9 Services, like all other companies, are subject to the law. We are obligated to
provide information to legal authorities if requested or if they provide proper
authorisation such as court orders or search warrants.
Requesting Information and/or Updates
If you believe that any personally identifiable information (PII) that we currently hold
about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us via our email address. We will
take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before updating or correcting any
We make every effort to maintain the security of our internet connections, however for
reasons outside of our control, security risks may still arise. Any personal information
transmitted to us or from our online services will therefore be at your own risk, however
we will use our best efforts to ensure that any personal information we receive remains
secure. We cannot protect any information that you make available to the general public
for example, posting information on message boards.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other related websites. Please be aware that once you
leave our site via these links we are no longer in control of any published content,
therefore we cannot be held responsible for the protection and/or privacy of any
information provided whilst visiting such sites. We would ask that you exercise caution
whenever clicking on third-party links.
What security precautions are in place to protect the
loss, misuse or alterations of my information?
Zero9 Services is committed to ensuring that any private information held by us about
you is secure. In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure we have in
place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures that safeguard and
secure all information collected.
United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand and European Union legislation. If you
have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.
Contact – Privacy Officer
The role of the privacy officer for Zero9 Services has responsibility for the following –
1. Deals with any complaints from our clients about possible breeches of Privacy,
using the guidelines set out in our Detect, Respond, Protect and Prevent Process.
2. Overseas the training of our staff members to deal with Privacy properly.
3. Advises our Managers on how to ensure our business practices comply with
4. Manages all requests for access to personal information, or correction of
5. Acts as the initial liaison person for Zero9 Services when we are asked to
comment or provide information to aid any investigation that may be necessary.